Friday, May 24, 2013

I should be like...But I'm really like...

It's a three day weekend and I should be like: ITS A THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!

Instead I'm like: Oh, it's a three day weekend? Oh. Okay. I guess.

I'm tired, y'all. And though there is an end in sight (to the school year), my schedule outside of school is packed.

Next weekend, is the only weekend I have free the entire month of June.

In preparation for my coming travels, I started knitting again. Inspired by Ann Rushton I decided to make a Citron shawlette. I'm using Madeline Tosh Merino light. As said said, it's "DIVINE".

It's itty bitty now but I bet by the end of the weekend it will be a lot bigger! Ann says it's endless...I can see how. I'm already annoyed by the increases and decreases, but in the end I'll have something purdy just in time for...Summer?

Oh and in other news, I just had a study abroad flashback. I'm tired and don't feel like having class (mostly because I have to be "on" when all I want to be is snuggled under my comforter watching Star Trek on Netflix---Yes, it's that kind of day)...So my flashback: The joys of a Kinder Uova or since mine came from Germany, a Kinder Überraschung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment