Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm Anxious! I'm Annoyed! I'm Happy! I'm Manic?

I was going to post a picture of what I look like after a night of anxiety dreams, but no one (besides the poor Airman) needs to see that. It ain't pretty.

Why the anxiety?

1. Traveling. I'm doing a lot of it this summer. This is a good thing but it each trip has some stress attached to it. On the docket: San Diego, Georgia, and Taos, New Mexico.

2. Writing. A lot of my travels are writing centered. AHHHHHHHHH. That's all.

Then, I'm also annoyed. Why?

1. I haven't won the lottery. Why hasn't this happened to me yet? It could be because I never play the lottery but I also think the universe hasn't gotten the hint that I'd like to win.

2. The freaking post office didn't deliver my Glossybox or the box of hair products I ordered from Birchbox using my points. Any other time they just leave it but not yesterday. I signed their little card so hopefully they will deliver them today.

3. Which reminds me...I haven't reviewed the Bespoke Box I bought Mark or my Ipsy from May.

I am excited about the date night the Airman and I had last night: Turkish food and Manhattans.


No comments:

Post a Comment