Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good Grief

Let me tell you how I spent my weekend...Friday, boyfriend and I are reunited after nearly two weeks (really, really hard, like I didn't know it would be that hard to be away from him). I go straight to him. Make dinner (he requested Indian I made Indian from a jar--sue me). We watch lots of Mad Men (please note, Boyfriend waited TWO weeks for finish season 1 of Mad Men even though I've seen it all. I just happened to mention that my favorite episode of the series came at the end of season 1. That's all). We are happy. Saturday: We sleep until 3, have dinner with his sister and her family and then see Harry Potter. Boyfriend knows me well so after movie he takes me to Borders (close-out sale--amazon or half.com still cheaper). He knows me really well so after Borders he takes me for beer. He knows me really, really well so back at his place we watch lots of It's Always Sunny. Sunday: Boyfriend brings me Dunkin Donuts, a latte and champagne for breakfast. After many hours we finally leave the house. I get a pedicure, I convince boyfriend to let the Black guys at the barber shop down the street cut his hair. We grocery shop. At his place, I make lunch, then I make dinner. We watch a lot of The Wire. I make a chicken, shrimp, paella type dish for dinner. More of The Wire.

Happiest weekend EVER. I cooked/prepared all but two of our meals and I did dishes this afternoon.

Who am I!?!?!? (answer: a very happy lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment