Saturday, July 13, 2013

Knitting

I talked about the boxes. I talked about the books. Now here is the knitting. I've been intermittently working on Jared Flood's Guernsey Wrap for about a month now. By intermittent I mean that I knit on it for two hours, makes lots of progress, and then put it down and forget I started it. Dumb me. It's really an easy pattern to follow and the end result is beautiful. I'm going to have to make another one because, while I love the color, I hate the yarn. I'm not even sure why I hate it. Maybe because it's not 100% wool? Which makes me wonder: Why did I buy it to begin with? Oh well. Here is a picture of it more than 50% done. At least I think it's more than 50% done. I'm not good with numbers. 

Please be kind, it needs blocking. And I did make a mistake but I was too lazy to try and fix it.



I do promise to talk about the writing in a couple of days. There is a lot to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment