Thursday, August 5, 2010

Traveling Woman II: The Stats

Miles Traveled: 1,031

Hours Spent in the car:  19 (over two days)

# of stops made along the way: 9 (4 to Michigan, 5 to Pennsylvania)

Party Dresses Worn While Driving: 2

Color of Sunglasses: Neon Green

Cups of Coffee: 6 (this seems absurdly low)

States Driven Through: 6--Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania


# of Fast food stops: mercifully only 2

 # Times I broke down in Tears while Driving: 2 1/2 (Why is "The Way We Were" on a mix in my car?")

Knitting projects completed: 1 (Yay Traveling Woman Scarf!)

Zingerman's sandwiches: 2 delicious #44's in two days. That's $30 worth of sandwiches. Best $30 I spent!

#of Pages Written: 2 before I realized I am not in the state of mind to work on my Iowa story

# of Hearts broken along the way: 1, mine. I miss you Iowa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment