Thursday, February 2, 2012

Too. Much. Food.

I went overboard last Saturday when I went grocery shopping. I always do when i go the day after I get paid. I feel oddly rich and I want to spend (Note: I am perpetually broke and my car needs work so it's only going to get worse). I went to town at Trader Joe's and then made my way over to the local shitty grocery for the things I couldn't get.

See, I had a plan. Dinners and lunches for the week and beyond! But it never really works that way. At least not in my world.

I've got:
Gingery pork and lightly pickled cucumbers (is that a thing?) that should go in a pita.
Leftover asparagus risotto
Chicken Chili
Pizza dough and prosciutto

All cooked (not the pizza dough but how long will it last?).
And I have an Airman who doesn't really like leftovers (He says he does, but I don't really believe it. Okay, sometimes he does.).

AND I still have a beef brisket that NEEDS to go in the oven or crock-pot like now. Or tomorrow when I remember to go buy potatoes.

I know, I know. First world problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment