Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where have I been?

I'm not even sure how to answer that question. Life has been happening at a faster speed than I'm used to after my life in Iowa. I'm just going to go down the list.

Travel

Mostly I've been hanging around Baltimore but I did manage to have a busy spring break in March: Philadelphia, New York City, New Haven, New York, and back to Baltimore. In April I went to San Francisco for the wedding of a dear friend from Iowa (more on that later). And just last week I visited Jackson, Mississippi and Millsaps College--more on that too. So it's been an eventful travel season.

Writing

Um....okay truth be told not a lot of fresh work coming out except in revision form. But, I have revised about 80% of the first half of my novel. I'm rather proud of the changes.

Knitting
Finished some socks...bought some yarn....not really knitting. It looks like I'll be spending summer alternating between knitting and writing.

What else do I do?

Teaching? First year is ays away from being over!!!

Dating?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment